Kia ora Koutou,
We are excited to confirm the details for this years Annual General Meeting.
Date: Monday, September 28 2020
Time: From 6.30pm
Address: CLM Counties Manukau, Manukau Tennis Centre, 1 Te Irirangi Drive, Manukau
Light refreshments provided – please RSVP your attendance via email for catering purposes – email@example.com
ELECTION OF OFFICE HOLDERS
Per the new constitution, voted in at the Special General Meeting held August 21, the following office holder positions will be contested by election and decided by a vote of existing delegates:
- 6 x Executive Board Members (3 x 2 year terms, 3 x 3 year terms)
- 1 x Secretary
- 1 x Treasurer
Nominations for these positions are welcomed, and must be submitted online via the below link no later than 5pm, Monday 14 September 2020.
All Nominations for Executive Board Member Positions, Treasurer or Secretary roles are required to be signed off in support by two current delegates.
- Once the AGM Agenda has been finalised, it will be emailed to delegates and posted online. This will be no later than 7 days prior to the AGM;
- All existing voting delegates will receive information on submitting any remits to the constitution – these are to be submitted by email to the Secretary no later than 5pm, Monday 14 September, 2020;
- All existing voting delegates will receive information on those standing for elected positions no later than 7 days prior to the AGM;
- In the event that COVID-19 alert levels prevent us from holding the Annual General Meeting in person, we will move the hui online and hold it via Zoom. This will be communicated at least 48 hours prior;
- Delegates who wish to nominate a proxy to vote on their behalf may only do so if both their nominated delegates are unavailable. Proxy vote requests can be made to the Secretary, via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Hard copies of the Annual Report will be limited in print copies but will be readily available online. If you’d really like a hard copy, you can request one by emailing the Secretary;
- All Members of our community are invited to attend the AGM, however by attending you agree to adhere to the direction of the AGM Chair, which this year will be CMTA President Lorelei Nathan.